This document outlines the ALPHA BOOTIS S.L.U policy on collect and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, July 11, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s equipment (computer or mobile device) and gather information when visiting the website, www.billygoatgarage.com, to improve its usability, record user browsing habits or needs, to be able to adapt to them, and obtain information for statistical purposes. For users who are already ALPHA BOOTIS S.L.U customers, the information collected by cookies is also used to identify them when accessing the different tools that ALPHA BOOTIS puts at their disposal for managing the services.
This Cookies Policy is applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the ALPHA BOOTIS S.L.U (), website, fill out forms to gather data, access the tools that ALPHA BOOTIS S.L.U (), makes available to them to manage its services or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to ALPHA BOOTIS S.L.U or access to data by ALPHA BOOTIS S.L.U (), for the provision of its services.
ALPHA BOOTIS S.L.U () informs users of its website of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to inform them about their use and purpose. The fact of continuing to browse through its pages implies knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by users.
By ownership: manage by ALPHA BOOTIS.S.L.U
– Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside of ALPHA BOOTIS S.L.U. anonymously to conduct statistical browsing studies via the ALPHA BOOTIS S.L.U. website pages.
– Technical and/or customisation cookies: facilitate browsing, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools and personalising available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
– Analysis and/or advertising cookies: (mainly, Google Analytics) they record the number of visits received in the different web page sections, the habits and trends of users and, consequently, they improve browsing and the service offered by ALPHA BOOTIS S.L.U as well as manage the advertising included on the website. The data are gathered anonymously to obtain user browsing profiles.
– Session cookies: collect and store the data while the user accesses the website.
Cookies will always be kept for the minimum time necessary to fulfil their purpose, which depends on the type in question.
However, users can configure their browser to disable or block the reception of all or some cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the ALPHA BOOTIS S.L.U website information, although the use of some services may be limited. Cookies can be deleted after permission has been given for their storage on user equipment after consulting the different browser configuration options available at:
Other data to included in the web and offered by the company:
Data relating to the administrative authorisation required to carry out the activity.
Data on the membership and academic title of professionals who carry out a regulated activity.
If you also make contracts on-line, you must add the following information prior to the hiring process:
- Procedures that must be followed in order to contract on-line.
- If the electronic document of the contract is going to be filed and if it will be accessible.
- Technical means to identify and correct errors in data entry.
- Language or languages in which the contract may be formalised.
- General conditions to which the contract may be subject.
- To confirm the conclusion of the contract by electronic means, by sending an acknowledgement of receipt of the order placed.