EVENTS WITH BillyGoatGarage® BIKES
It is very important that you read and understand the following events and routes conditions before you (the customer), with name _______________________________and Passport/ id _________________ , decide to book with Alpha Bootis S.L.U (the organization/ BillyGoatGarage) with ID B87717054. By making a booking you agree that you have fully read and understand these terms and conditions for event/route______________________________________________ (about general terms of the trip: use of motorcycle, route, accommodation, etc)
- Events & tours. Group size and tourleader
BillyGoatGarage requires a mínimum group size of 5 participants. There will be a charge of 200€ per person for groups up to 6 people. The maximun group size will be set by BIllyGoatGarage depending the request. For group less than 5 people you can check another options with the organization.
The events & tours will be carried out by the roadside assistace of BillyGoatGarage and their tourleaders
- TOURLEADER RESPONSABILITIES
You will be required to follow all reasonable instructions about motorcycle, route and driving laws from Guide BIllyGoatGarage®, the Tour Leader, employees or agents. If you don´t the tourleader will not let you to travel
BillyGoatGarage has set a calendar of activities 2018 and 2019.
Every route is designed to ride 500 kilometres a day or more with short stops.
Due unforeseen circumstances, BillyGoatGarage could amend the itinerary, the schedules of the tranfers, check in and check out of the hotels and change the accommodations, etc
- Motorcycle use
Our motorcycles are provided with a comprenhensive motorcycle insurance with an excess of 1.200€.
The General Business Terms and Conditions of motorcycle use apply to the booking of journeys organize by BillyGoatGarage. You will have to read, accept and sign it before starting the trip.
We can deliver our motorcycles in Spain, Europe or another chosen place set by BIllyGoatGarage organization.
Full-full fuel policy. Your motorcycle will come with a full, or near to full, tank of fuel and you will need to return it with the same amount of fuel in it. If you return the motorcycle with less fuel than it should have, we will charge at your credit card. You will pay the fuel and toll on route.
Motorcycle will be used by participants only on route or when tour leaders allow it. If you want to use it out of route or schedules you will have to apply for the organization. Then, there will be charge the rental rates.
- Mileage. Customer will be informed about route and mileage per day. It could be modified depending on the unforeseen circumstances.
- Participants have to follow the instructionsby tour leaders during the tour. If it is not refuelled correctly you will damage the motorbike and it will be charge in your credit card. You are responsible for any fuel you use during the tour period. We will charge you to refuel the Vehicle at our published rates on the date of return (which are much higher than forecourt prices and includes a refuelling charge) if you do not return the Vehicle to us with a full tank of fuel .
- Return of the motorcycle. Motorcycle will be returned without damages or mechanical problems.
You should return the motorcycle to the BillyGoatGarage point on the date and at the time shown on the agreement with all documents, accesories, tolos and gear. The organizer may terminate the contract at any time on observance of:
- False personal data
- False payment card and data
- Not to fulfill the contract
In this case you will have to return the motorcycle before the ending of the lessons or the tour.
The organizer may claim compensation for damages
- Lost or stolen or damage keys. We will charge to your credit card the motorcycle key duplication cost and fifty euros.
- Traffic offenses. You are responsible for and will pay all charges arising from:
- toll or parking charges (or failure to pay them);
- a breach of any parking restrictions or a road traffic offence or any other offence or infringement involving the motorcycle and any other charges/costs (or failure to pay them) levied by a relevant organisation or issuing authority.
You are and will remain primarily liable for such charges that we will charge to your credit card and 30 euros as administration fees.
- Loss or theft of motorcycle.
If the motorcycle has been stolen or lost the customer will have to advise to BillyGoatGarage inmmediatly. The customer will be responsible to pay the Price in order to the goverment oficial rates. If the motorcycle is found BIllyGoatGarage will charge the damages to the customer.
The brochure will inform the customer about the accommodations on route or similar.
Check in at every hotel will be according to the schedules set or depending on the route. Normally it will be at 12:00 (noon) in Spain and from 2.00 p.m to 4.00pm in Europe and Morocco.
If you are affected by an overbooking BIllyGoatGarage will offer you a similar accommodation.
Hotels will put at the customer disposal a luggage store to leave the baggage before check in or after check out.
Events & tours
The customer will be sharing twin room with another person of the tour.
If you want to travel solo BillyGoatGarage will add a single supplement to the total price of the trip. You will stay in a single room.
The quality of each hotel and its services is usually marked according to their stars classification. There is some typical accommodation that has no classification. Customer will be informed before travel date.
- Starting point
The tours will start from Barcelona, Madrid or another point. The customer will be responsible to be on time before the start of the tour.
**BillyGoatGarage will not be responsible for problems or delays in your flights (lost your luggage, etc)
**BillyGoatGarage will not be responsible for expenses generated by accommodation, flights, transport because of transport delays, strike, weather, or others
**BIllyGoatGarage recommend you to check your flight status at least 48 hours before departing.
**BillyGoatGarage recommend you to take out a cancellation and travel insurance the day of the booking.
Duties of the customer
- You must be over 25 years old and have a minimum of 2 years of experience with a motorcycle licence A. To pick up the bike you must present your passport and driver’s licence. You should also have an International Driver´s licence which is required by European Law.
- You should be in good health to ride safely. You know your physical conditions and limitations. If you suspect that your health could be at risk for any reason, or you could aggravate a pre-existing condition of any kind by riding a ride. The customer will ensure not to ride under drugs or alcohol effects. BillyGoatGarage will not let you ride.
- You will be required to comply with all statutory and legal requirements when participating in the Tour, including but not limited to all road trafﬁc and driving laws.
- Tour requirements: valid Passport, visa if it is necessary, travel insurance, international valid licence (A). These requirements will be by the customer
- The customer will have to pay all the traffic offenses BillyGoatGarage received after the route
Do not use the motorcycle or allow the motorcycle to be used:
- You must not allow any unauthorised driver to drive the motorcycle which includes you deliberately allowing the unauthorised rider access to the motorcycle or the access being acquired due to your negligence, negligent act or failure to act. If you fail to fulfil any or all of these obligations then, it may cause the insurance and protection provisions o be compromised and/or invalidated and you will be responsible for and will pay to us all reasonable costs of any detrimental consequences, loss and/or damage that may arise as a result. In addition we reserve the right to demand immediate return of the motorcycle if the contracted and/or optional insurance coverage and complementary services are compromised and/or invalidated.
- for rehire; neither can you mortgage, pawn, sell or in any way pledge or attempt to or give anyone any legal rights over the Vehicle or any part of it or any of its Accessories;
- to carry passengers for hire or reward;
- If you haven´t the driving licence and skills. It is forbidden for persons who are not in the contract.
- to carry more passengers than is recommended by the motorcycle´s manufacturer;
- to carry flammable and/or dangerous merchandise; toxic, harmful and/or radioactive products or those that infringe applicable local laws and regulations, or to transport merchandise with a weight, quantity and/or volume in excess of what is recommended by the motorcycle´s manufacturer;
- for racing, offroading, reliability trials, speed testing or to take part in rallies, contests,or trials, wherever they are located, official or not;
- to transport live animals
- to give driving lessons
- to push or tow another vehicle or trailer
- on gravel roads or roads that are unfit for motor vehicles or where the surface or condition of it involves risks for the tyres or for the underside of the motorcycle or for the motorcycle itself, such as beaches, forest paths, mountains, etc.
- to intentionally commit an offence.
- to travel outside Spain unless the tour will be organized in other country.
- Motorcycle could not be modified or restored without the permission of BillyGoatGarage. BillyGoatGarage will charge a penalty for breaking this rule.
- You will have to keep the motorcycle safe. Treat the Vehicle with due care and respect and make sure that it is always locked and protected by its anti-theft devices when it is parked or left unattended. BIllyGoatGarage will report the motorcycle as stolen 2 hours later it dissapears.
Liability for damages
The customer is fully and solely liable for any damage caused by the use made of the bike, the distruction or disappearance during the period of use. In cases of damage or loss this may result in charges up to the full value of the motorbike to the customer
Requirements in case of an accident or another damages
Any damages or loss of the motorcycle will be notify to BillyGoatGarage by phone. If something happens BIllyGoatGarage will charge the cost of repairing the motorbike. If your motorcycle and you (the rider) are involved in an road-traffic accident you will have to stop and remain at the scene. You will have to call the pólice and BillyGoatGarage and report the collision/accident . It will be necesary to give your vehicle registration number, your name and address, and that of the vehicle owner (BillyGoatGarage), to anyone with reasonable grounds for asking for those details and to make a report. (it will be signed for both parts). You should expect an investigating officer to make contact with you and provide their details; however this may take some weeks dependent on the nature of the collision. BIllyGoatGarage will inform you all the time about the report of the accident.
In case of injuries
The organizer will not be liable for any personal injury suffered by the customer during the period of use. There are risks as cuts, burns or any other that the customer declares to know before starting the tour.
We are not responsible for any loss of, or damage to, any personal belongings placed in or on the motorcycle which will at all times be your responsibility. You must not leave any personal belongings in or on the motorcycle when you return it to us (you are responsible for checking and removing your personal belongings from the motorcycle) The rider will wear appropriate gear all the time.
All the customer will provide valid identification documents as indicated below so that we can verify their identity and approve them for the tour:
- ID or Passport
- Driving licence A or international driving licence
- Valid credit card (to charge excess amount of 1.200€)
Any other documents like visas, certificate of immunization, passport, etc.. will be processed by the customer. If you are not allow to enter the countries BillyGoatGarage organizes the tours you will be responsible for costs. You will be subjet to the cancellation policy. Passport, driving licence and credit card number will be send by mail when you booking.
- Duties and liabilities of BillyGoatGarage
Motorcycle safety and materials
BillyGoatGarage must deliver the motorcycle in correct and safe technical conditions for circulation. You must also receive the documents of the motorcycle, accessories and tools. BillyGoatGarage should check and accept existing damage that is defined in writing on the damage form as part of the handover procedure. If even without client’s fault, repair work is necessary during the rental period to ensure the operation or proper functioning of the motorcycle, you must receive consent from BillyGoatGarage prior to any repair. Other claims are excluded, regardless of any legal reason, unless loss or damage to the Client to be attributed to serious or intentional negligence by BIllyGoatGarage. Use of motorcycle will be according to the signs of the tour leader.
The purpose of BillyGoatGarage is to specify the action to be taken in the event of an emergency which is considered to pose danger to life, environment and company assets:
a/ Personal Protective Equipment of rider or provided by BillyGoatGarage. Customer will have to use it.
b/ BillyGoatGarage gear recommendations for customer.
c/ Customer will be informed of physical or psychically limitation to carry out the activity.
d/ Self-protection recommendations that will be indicated by the organizer before the trip.
e/ Internal measures and self-protection to adopt in case of accident
The activity organized by BillyGoatGarege implies the use of motorcycles, which entails risks and obligations that we sign below:
- Motorcycles are powerful machines. BillyGoatGarage will be reponsible to inform about datails (125hp and 1090cc)
- BillyGoatGarage and the tour leader will be responsible for ensuring that the tour goes well. Riders will have to follow the rules set.
- The organization will require the customer valid documents for riding (id or Passport, valid visas, driving licence (allowing you to ride a 125hp bike, be at least 25 years and 2 years of experience.
- Customer will be in a physical good conditions
- A rider can´t be banned from riding a motorcycle
- For riding a BillyGoatGarage motorcycle you will have to:
- Use a complete gear (pants, jacket, boots, goggles, helmet and gloves)
- To obey traffic rules. Adapting to road conditions (speed, weather, terrain, security distance, breaks every 200km, etc)
- To be at least 25 years and not to drink alcohol or take drugs during the trip.
- Rider has to be conscius that riding a motorcycle is a dangerous activity. He/she will have to read and accept this general terms.
- Rider will be in a good health and have skills to ride.
BillyGoatGarage will inform their customers about routes, passing zones, security rules and general terms. Customer will have to follow instructions of the tour leader.
Staff is prepared in case of emergency and is experienced on routes.
Final Price of the route will be per person. This will include the route, motorcycle during the route with comprenhensive insurance (with guarantee of 1.200€), approximate kilometres, and tickets for special events depending on the route.
Some motorcycle tours will include accommodation in a sharing twin rooms, meals, gasoline 95, toll, etc Brochure will specify all the information. It will be offered to stay on a single room with a supplement.
Services “not included” will be paid for personally on destination.
Price is subjet to transport costs, currency Exchange, taxes, etc. Price estimates and quotations are subjet to change up to 20 days before the begging of the route. (máximum of 8%)
Total amount will be not refunded to the customer if he/she does not appear the day of the tour. If he/she come back by her/his own, he /she will be in charge of the costs.
Customer is not entitled to compensation.
- Guarantee of availability
You will find all the information about BIllyGoatGarage® services if you visit our website (www.billygoatgarage.com) or another advertising media.
User declares to know and accept the services conditions when he/she make the booking.
The rider will received a mail of confirmation after paying the booking (payment is required in full). BillyGoatGarage® reserves the right to substitute the motorcycle in exceptional circumstances.
These circumstances include but not limited to mechanical damage, collision damage and theft. If BillyGoatGarage® is unable to replace the confirmed motorcycle for another similar, we will refund you the difference. This is the reponsability of BillyGoatGarage®.
If customer is interested in tours calendar he/she will find the information in different websites or it will be possible to apply by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. BillyGoatGarage will send the information and general terms of each route.
All bookings will be subjet to terms and conditions of every website and general terms of BIllyGoatGarage.
By making a booking, the ﬁrst named person on the booking agrees on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking that:
- He/she has read these terms and conditions and has the authority to and does agree to be bound by them;
- He/she is over 25 years of age and resident and where placing an order for services with age restrictions declares that he/she and all members of the party are of the appropriate age to purchase those services.
Payment & deposit
A booking will only be constituted by the return of a completed booking form accompanied by a remittance applicable to the participant(s) selected tour/expedition as advised by the Company and deposit of 50% of the total price up to 60 days before the tour.
A contract enters into force only after the company receives deposit, a signed and completed booking form, which may be submitted by client by mail who receives conﬁrmation of acceptance in writing with a conﬁrmation. Signed and completed booking forms must be received by the Company within 10 days of receipt of booking fee by the Company or the booking will not be accepted.
The balance of the price of the tour/expedition and equipment hire shall be required to be in the hands of the company not later than 45 days before the commencement date of the tour/expedition.
The company reserves the right to levy an administrative charge in respect of late bookings.
Should the balance not be paid by the due date, ALPHA BOOTIS SL reserves the right to cancel the reservation and no refund will be made. We reserve the right to refuse any Booking at our discretion.
If you book your tour within 45 days of it departing full payment is required at the time of booking. (100% of the price)
The customer will be required to present a valid credit card for the rental guarantee (1.200€). Company will check the motorcycle at the end of the tour before dropping off.
If the company finds new damage to its motorcycle after the tour, it will be charged in your credit card for repairs.
Total payment amount will be paid in euros.
We reserve the right to amend the price of unsold holidays at any time and correct errors in the prices of conﬁrmed holidays.
The price of your conﬁrmed holiday is subject at all times to changes in transport costs such as fuel and any other as changes in VAT or any other government imposed changes up to 20 days before the tour.
- Insurance cover
In case of any damage to the motorbike or any component or to anybody during the rental period, the rider will be responsible. BILLYGOATGARAGE® will take note the credit card number and will be authorized to use the credit (up to 1.200€ of excess) or information provided by the rider.in case of any damage specified. Even the motorcycle is provided with a comprehensive insurance the hirer agrees to assume financial responsibility up to the amount of the rental guarantee (security deposit) in case of damage to the motorcycle or in the next situations:
- You must comply with the terms in the section “6. Customer: “duties , forbidden, etc”.
- Ifthe rider leavesthe scene of an accident, even if he or she was not at fault
- if the damage was caused by gross negligence or intentional acts of the rider or pillion rider
- If the agreed rental period exceeds a period set
The insurance included in the rental rate is a comprehensive motorcycle insurance. This includes the following coverages:
– Total risk coverage of the motorcycle in case of damage, accident, fire or theft, with a 1200 Euro franchise. The rider is responsible of paying the first 1200 Euros worth of damage or vehicle theft, and the insurance will cover the rest
BillyGoatGarage will keep your full excess until knowing the cost of the repair. It will be showed the invoce to the rider and lock the amount necessary. If the excess and insurance don´t cover the cost of repairing, the Company could exercise the judicial, civil or criminal actions it deems appropriate.
- Travel insurance
Travel insurance is vital. It is your responsibility to ensure that you take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover you during your travel. We will require full details of your insurance before you travel. You will not be able to travel without valid travel insurance. We will not be liable for any losses howsoever arising, in respect of which insurance cover wouldotherwise have been available.
Our motorbikes are provided with a comprehensive insurance with an excess of 1.200€.
We only includes a basic travel insurance (it is not included travel cancellation.If you are interesed you will have to contract by yourself a insurance travel cancellation the day we confim you the booking)
- Cancellation Policy
BillyGoatGarage set the next standard cancellation policy in case a customer would like to cancel the trip:
|Days to Departure||Refund|
|45 Days||50% of the tour price (deposit will be not refunded)|
|44-35 Days||30% of tour price|
|34-16 Days||20% of tour price|
|15 Days or Less||No Refunds|
We reserve the right to cancel any tour – however, this would only become necessary in exceptional circumstances. In such an event, we would hope to offer you an alternative. If this were not possible or acceptable, we would issue a full refund.
BillyGoatGarage® will be held responsible a refund (not a compensation) in any of the exceptional circumstances such as: war, riots, terrorism, natural disaster, strike or suchlike in the destination or in its vacinity.Tour can not be carried out without endangerin the traveller´s life or health. This will be possible if there are security problems on destination before you travel. However,travellers have no right to cancel without a cancellation fee if the traveler was aware of the exceptional circumstances when the contract was concluded.
Client could cancel normally the tour always subjet to cancellation policy.
BillyGoatGarage will try to help the client
BillyGoatGarage® also reserves the right to cancel any tour within 30 days or less of departure if the tour has less than 7 customers booked on that tour.If we cancel the tour within 30 days in this case, you will be offered one of the following options; to make the tour with a supplement or to make another route in our calendar.
Only one change of tour may be permitted, subject to availability and with a charge of 200€. BillyGoatGarage® will not be held responsible for the reimbursement, in part or in whole, of any pre-booked hotels or transport arrangements relating to your tour should we cancel, this includes but not limited to; hotel bookings (usually on the eve of departure or last day of the tour), any ﬂights, ferries or train travel costs, taxis, buses or rental costs or any other out of
pocket costs or expenses incurred as a result of the tour not going ahead. It is advised to take out a cancellation/ Travel insurance.
Arrangements for your tour are made months, sometimes a year in advance. It is therefore inevitable that changes can occur. In most cases, these changes will be minor and will not affect your holiday. However, in the event of a major change, we will advise you immediately and you may then (a) continue the tour with the new itinerary, (b) accept an alternative of the same or similar value, or (c) cancel your holiday with a full refund. Minor changes such as slight route hanges (using motorway instead of non motorway roads are often unavoidable due to time restraints or weather, in such cases we will not be held responsible for these changes as the decision is based upon the best interests of the group)
From time to time we may increase, or decrease the price of tours advertised on the website or marketing material and social media platforms. This may happen after you have made a booking and can occur for a number of reasons, such as; promotion, offers, increase in accommodation costs, currency rates, transport arrangements etc. We do not alter the price of bookings once you have made payment or adjust your booking fee to match a newly advertised rate, or the price has decreased due to the above examples. There may come a time when we may have to increase the price of the tour due to currency rates or inﬂation. In such instances, you will be notiﬁed in writing by email. Usually this only applies when the currency Exchange rate falls lower.
Customer will cause the mínimum damage during the tour. Company organizes everything to give the customer the best services. If customer thinks the service was not good enough he/she will inform to BillyGoatGarage as soon as possible. Customer could make a complaint in company schedules. You should carry out complaint within 30 days from the time when you arrive. This right can only be exercised by customer.
- Printing and calculation errors
BILLYGOATGARAGE® reserves the right to correct printing errors or calculations mistakes at any time
16.Rental and applicable jurisdiction
Furthermore he/she declares that he/she has read and understood the conditions of the agreement. If there is any doubt or anybody is not agree about the conditions, both of them will be submitted to the court the of Madrid