You can contact us by filling out the form below or if you prefer you can also contact us by whastapp or phone call.
Can we help you?
These are some of the most frequently asked questions from our users
Currently our tour offer is specialised in:
- Tours to extreme events: Morocco with Jordi Arcarons. Two dates per year (May and November, approx).
- Europe Tours: Barcelona - Triumph Factory / Triumph Factory to Barcelona. Between June and September.
- Tours in Andalusia: Andalusian experience tour. Between October and April.
If you have any questions, please contact us through our customer service phone (+34679508150) or our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently you can rent a trail motorbike in our rental points in Malaga, Barcelona or Alicante:
- MÁLAGA. Calle Reserva, 16 (nave Triumph) 29130 - Alhaurín de la Torre
- Rentals requested at other locations may incur an additional charge (please contact us by phone, 679 50 81 50 or email email@example.com).
We recommend that you bring:
- Spring-summer routes.
- Full equipment or rental equipment (jacket/trousers/helmet/gloves and boots). Compulsory
- Water suit
- Light and practical clothing. We recommend little luggage (no more than 10kg).
- Personal documentation (valid ID card/passport/driving licence) and photocopies
- Travel/medical insurance
- Credit cards
- Check roaming
- Mosquito repellent
- Autumn-winter routes
- Full equipment or rental equipment (jacket/trousers/helmet/gloves and boots). Mandatory
- Waterproof suit
- Warm clothing. Thermal clothing recommended
- Personal documentation (ID card/passport/driving license) and photocopies.
- Travel/medical insurance
- Credit cards
- Check roaming
The tours from the moment of your reservation can be used on the date indicated. From the moment of booking with BillyGoatGarage® you will only be able to change your reservation for another tour and you will be subject to the booking and cancellation conditions established for each tour by the organization.
Tour reservations are in the name of the rider indicated when booking, but if you are unable to travel, another person may go in your place. If you are unable to attend and the notice period has passed, you will have to contact the BillyGoatGarage® organization in case someone else can enjoy the tour. Otherwise, the corresponding cancellation conditions will be applied.
If the rider decides to cancel unilaterally, he/she must abide by the established cancellation conditions and in the case of claiming, he/she must do so to his/her cancellation insurance. Only in the case of conditions that for safety reasons prevent the realization of the trip or compromise safety, the client may cancel and will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid.
Certain tours, especially trips to the Triumph factory and Morocco with Jordi Arcarons are subject to special conditions for ferries and accommodations. In case of cancellation by the client the ferry costs will be non-refundable according to the established rates. Please consult about 70 days in advance for possible changes.
(General conditions for courses, tours and events)
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
The contracting and cancellation conditions are indicated below the "WANT MORE INFORMATION?" block.
- Send the documents indicated below when making the reservation:
- Online form + deposit payment
- Reservations by mail: send to BillyGoatGarage:
- Form with data of the client/s
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Card registration in bond link
- Payment of deposit 50% up to 61 days before the start of the trip.
- Full payment of the trip or the rest (50%) between 50 and 45 days before the start of the trip.
Each trip has specific cancellation conditions regarding certain services. In the case of trips such as Morocco with Jordi Arcarons or the trip to the Triumph factory, services such as ferries or other specified services will not be refundable. The rest of the services will be according to the following conditions:
If the cancellation (total or partial) by the renter is made more than 45 days before the start date of the service, 50% of the total amount of the final amount of the trip paid as deposit will not be refunded.
If the cancellation is made between 44 and 35 days before the start date, 30% of the total payment will be refunded.
If the cancellation is made between 34 and 16 days, 20% of the total payment will be refunded. If the cancellation is made between 15 days and the start date of the trip, no refund will be made.
No changes will be made and the client must adhere to the established dates and the corresponding cancellation conditions specified (check options with BillyGoatGarage).
Currently you can rent a trail motorcycle in our rental point:
- MÁLAGA. Motos Garrido (Alhaurín de la Torre) c/ Reserva 51
- The rentals requested in other points, will entail an additional supplement (consult by phone, 679 50 81 50 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
The rented bike is a trail bike to be specified on the website (Triumph or similar). This can be changed by the organization.
The service will be a minimum rental of 24 hours (periods of 23 hours and 30 minutes), road use, 300km per day in rentals up to 6 days and basic comprehensive insurance (excess 1.200€) (optional: comprehensive insurance, no deposit, registration card and rate of 20€/bike/day). From 7 days, unlimited mileage. Roadside assistance will also be available. Equipment will not be included, which can be rented separately (check equipment rental rates).
The rental of each motorbike comes with comprehensive insurance and the customer is offered two options:
Basic insurance. No deposit is required. Credit card registration is required. Excess of 1.200€.
Premium insurance. No deposit required. Credit card registration required. Excess of 300€ and rate of 20€/bike/day.
You can choose one of the two insurances when you make your reservation either on the web or directly through the mail email@example.com
In the event of damage at the end of the rental period, the excess will be blocked. If any mishap occurs, we will use the corresponding part of the amount to repair the damage and refund the rest.
In order to rent one of the motorcycles of our fleet you must meet the following requirements:
- If you are the rider, you must have your passport (if you live outside Spain) or your D.N.I. (if you are Spanish), in force.
- You must have your driver's license type A or international license with a minimum of 2 years of experience and be at least 25 years old.
- All rental contracts will be associated with a single driver.
- It is also essential to have a credit card with sufficient funds (according to the franchises of 1.200€ (basic s.) or 300€ (premium s.). If the motorcycle and equipment are returned in the same conditions as upon delivery, no amount will be blocked on the card.
- For rentals on weekends starting on Saturday, a minimum of 48 hours will be required.
- Rentals imply an exclusive road use of the motorcycle. In case of any damage detected by driving on other terrains, it may be assessed and your credit card will be charged.
- If you are a co-pilot or companion, you must be of legal age and present your valid passport or ID card.
- Pick up: 10:30 hrs (a.m). Return: 10:00 hrs (a.m). If you are interested in requesting the rental for different schedules to those established, you must consult in advance with our offices.
The rates are those currently published and established on the web and in the different advertising media. Subject to changes up to 20 days before the rental date and to changes of up to 8% of the total of the final price according to taxes, gasoline, etc.
To pick up your reserved motorcycle you just have to follow these steps:
- You will have to go to the agreed pick up point: Motos Garrido (c/ reserva 51) or any other established during the reservation.
- You will have to present the following documents, if you can send them in advance during the reservation this process will be faster:
- DNI or passport (valid)
- Driver's license A or international for motorcycles of this type (valid).
- Credit card (valid). We will register the card in our system.
- We will take photos of the motorcycle, front and rear and two more of both sides and in case of any fault in the motorcycle, it will be noted on the card.
- We will review the documents, the rental card (noting any fault if applicable) and the general conditions that must be read by the customer. Once read, they must be signed.
- Motorcycle, key, motorcycle documents and BillyGoatGarage® roadside assistance and emergency telephone number will be provided.
- Now you can enjoy your motorcycle!
The return of the motorcycle must be made by default in the same place where you picked it up or in the place established with one of our booking agents.
Upon return the motorcycle will be checked and in the case of detecting any damage, it will be communicated to the customer and charged to the card. Likewise, the rented equipment will be checked if necessary.